Introducing the new Cherre Data Kit for SFR Alpha release, a collection of filtered and integrated data and dashboards just for single family residential investors. Powered by the Cherre Data Lab, this Data Kit enables clients to answer specific questions, build specific models, or operationalize specific data even faster.
The Data Kit for SFR includes four tables:
Residential Transaction Table:
- Combines data from tax assessor and recorder
- Filters and labels SFR assets as single family, townhome, or condo
- Combines data with Cherre’s Owner Unmasking
- Combines data with market identifiers like school attendance boundaries, MSA, neighborhood, and zip
- Available market types include MSA, school attendance boundaries, and zip (one table for each market type)
- Available time periods include month, quarter, and year
- These tables include median, mean, standard deviation for price per square foot by time period for each market type
The Data Kit for SFR is curated specifically to serve clients who are working with single families, condos, and townhomes. Be it for acquisition use cases or management, the kit is targeted towards all things SFR.